Calling Hospital Doctors!
Working with 13SICK, National Home Doctor Service in your PGY3 year gives you two serious advantages.
Firstly, you can earn an excellent income practising urgent care medicine in the after hours, which will come in very handy if you want to pay off debts, or try and break into the property market. Secondly, it is great clinical experience, with the home visiting doctor typically seeing a much wider variety of presentations than you get in the average GP Practice. You are fully supported with our state-of-the-art IT systems, our clinical advisors and Medical Directors, and an ongoing in-house RACGP continuous development program.
Best of all, you’ll discover it is really rewarding work. Time and time again our Doctors tell us the thing they like the best about practising urgent care medicine is the gratitude shown by patients. Patients are so relieved and appreciative to our Doctors when we visit them in the after hours. It shows we are meeting a real need in the community, while also taking some of the pressure off hospital Emergency Departments.
$10,000 bonus* to the first five PGY3 Doctors who join our core team in 2018!
Join 13SICK, National Home Doctor Service as one of our core Doctors (i.e. working at least 38 hours a week) in 2018 and you could be the lucky recipient of a $10,000 bonus. The bonus will be awarded to the first five PGY3 Doctors who enrol and commence working full time with National Home Doctor Service by March 2018.
*To receive the $10,000 bonus you must be a new recruit to 13SICK, National Home Doctor Service (i.e. have not worked with us previously), and commence as a core Doctor, i.e. working at least 35 hours a week. The bonus will be payable after completion of the first 3 months of full-time shifts (no later than 30 June 2018).
Learn while your earn
• Gain unique and valuable clinical experience
• Earn up to $300,000p.a. on a full time schedule
• Best clinical support and on the job training
Flexibility and independence
• Work weeknights and weekends – have days free for study or other commitments
• Autonomy and independence – you’re not tied to a Practice
• Locations around Australia
Best practice in urgent care medicine
• Clinical advice and support from national team of Medical Directors
• On road support with state-of-the-art IT systems
• Best practice clinical governance, in-house RACGP CPD
• Every patient surveyed for quality assurance
Our reputation for quality
• Accredited to RACGP standards with AGPAL and GPA
• Distinguished Clinical Advisory Group sets all clinical policies and reviews operational procedures
• A reputation for quality care built over 30 years
Complete the short form above to register your interest. Alternatively, call our Recruitment Team on 1300 643 737 or email email@example.com