The team that offers you more
- Excellent income - best in market
- Professional development
- Diverse clinical experience
As Australia’s largest and only national network of home visiting doctors, we have a diverse team of doctors who share our passion for quality care. Given our scale, we are uniquely placed to offer doctors the best support, lifestyle and opportunities for growth.
One of the benefits of working with National Home Doctor is the excellent income you can earn while still having time during the day for study, family or other commitments. The scale of our operation, and our IT systems, mean you are able to see more patients each shift, with less driving in between. Our recommended use of a driver or ‘chaperone’ makes your job even easier.
Our income model rewards and recognises your commitment with an incremental system, which means for every additional session you work, you earn more in all your sessions.
Valuable clinical experience
Working with National Home Doctor will hone your skills in urgent care medicine. You'll be helping some of the most vulnerable patients in our society, with our bulk-billed* service accessible to everyone.
* if eligible for Medicare rebates
Our Doctors are passionate about providing the highest quality care in the after hours, for acute, episodic illness and injury. The majority of our patients are either the very young, or the elderly, with the Home Doctor filling an important ‘gap’ between the GP and the hospital ED department.
A reputation for quality
National Home Doctor has a strong reputation for quality care built over 30 years. We are accredited to RACGP standards with AGPAL and GPA. As a National Home Doctor you’ll be working with a world class organisation that does everything possible to give our Doctors the best support.
• Our clinical governance is overseen by our distinguished Medical Directors from around the country
Doctor safety and support
• Our robust clinical and safety protocols are designed to prevent frequent or inappropriate callers
• Doctor liaison and Operations team support
• We survey patients after every visit to seek feedback on the service they receive
• Feedback allows us to continually improve the quality of our service, and enables doctors to develop their clinical and professional practice
ETA sms messaging
• Patients are alerted via SMS of your estimated time of arrival, which means your patients are happier and less stressed